[PD] dyn~ newbie questions......

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Nov 29 14:54:32 CET 2004

Hi Chun,
vis 0/1 is only there for very rudimentary debugging. It is not even really
working since connections are not drawn. I don't think i will attempt to
"fix" this.
I think it's better to think of the dynamically created patcher inside dyn~
as being invisible.
Why do you want to set the position?

best greetings.
Thomas