[PD] compiling flext external

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Dec 19 00:16:25 CET 2004

Hi Yvan,
i don't have the C++ builder at hand, but i can confirm that the free
BCC++ 5.5 needs special treatment, which might also be necessary for
newer Borland products.
This means that you could have to pass the linker a .def file containing

EXPORTS lib1_setup=_lib1setup

I don't understand why it wants lib1_setup when your function is called
lib_setup, though.

Additionally the old BCC++ 5.5 can't deal with COFF libraries which
means that i have to convert them using implib. I'm pretty sure that at
least this has changed in the meantime. Maybe i try the C++ builder
demo version when there's time to.

best greetings,
Thomas