[PD] [ot] portable harddisk recording device

William Fields w.fields at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 19:26:43 CET 2004

I recommend the iRiver iHP-120.  You can record to MP3 or WAV from the
internal mic, external mic, or line level input.  Mine is 20 GB.
Shows up on my WinXP machine as an external harddrive (USB
connection).  Some limitations: No level meters while recording, no
timestamps on the recorded files, no on-board delete functionality.
Works great for field recordings, recording live performances, etc.

-Bill
http://www.williamfields.com

http://www.williamfields.com