[PD] [ot] portable harddisk recording device

Eric Skogen eskogen at usfamily.net
Thu Dec 30 22:41:09 CET 2004

Has anyone tried the Neuros?
www.neurosaudio.com/

They're being incredibly open with their product, supporting lots of
file formats (who else supports OGG?) and even releasing the source code
to their firmware... Includes line-in (and built-in mic for
notes-to-self) ... Looks like their promoting an add-on preamp w/ stereo
mics for it...

Anyway, if I had the scratch this would be mine... And I'm not afraid to
advertise for them, it looks like their doing everything right.