[PD] pd 0.38-2 & jack

Dafydd Hughes dafydd.hughes at rogers.com
Thu Jan 27 23:01:41 CET 2005

Hi All

2 things I'm looking for advice on:

First, I just compiled 0.38-2, but it doesn't seem to want to see jack -
am I missing something?  Also, pd doesn't seem to want to look at my
.pdrc file.

Also, is it possible that the instructions for ./configure flags should
read (for putting pd in /usr/bin) "--prefix=/usr" as opposed to
"--prefix=/bin"?  And is there a way of cleaning things up if I
initially used the former?  Can I just look at the output and remove
everything that was copied?

Sorry if these questions are covered elsewhere - couldn't find any
mention in the archives...

Thanks for any help.

cheers
dafydd