[PD] problem with zexy external: matrix~(.pd_darwin)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Feb 4 13:00:57 CET 2005

Koray Tahiroglu wrote:

> Hello Everybody,
>
> I don't know if that is the same reason but when I try to run [matrix~]
> external in pd it gives
>
> load_object: Symbol "_matrix_tilde_setup" not found
>
> error, although matrix~.pd_darwin is in extra folder.
> anybody has a matrix~.pd_darwin compiled external for OSX that works
> perfectly fine?

zexy's [matrix~] is _not_ available as matrix~.pd_darwin, but is hidden
inside zexy.pd_darwin (at least on linux and windoze)
so, if you want to use that, you weill have to load the zexy-lib.

cyclone's [matrix~] is probably [Matrix~], so you have to rename your
files and try to create an object with a capital M.

mfg.ads.r
IOhannes