[PD] Pd & a lighting console

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Thu Feb 10 09:44:00 CET 2005

Alexandre Quessy wrote:

> As I am currently "only" running on OS X, the USB to DMX solution
> would be ok, even though I would need to hack my kernel. Not too bad.
> The dmxusb external looks all right. I would just need this Open DMX
> USB device. (100$USD)

If you're talking about hacking your kernel to get my dmxusb external
for the Enttec Open DMX USB Interface to work then  you should forget
it... It will just not work and make your computer unusable (it will no
longer boot or at least everything related with the serial ports will
stop working). I'll delete all that stuff from my website as soon as
possible to avoid any additional frustration with this and the fact that
is is not free software.

Olaf