[PD] arrays not redrawing

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Sat Feb 12 19:06:54 CET 2005

And yet another question for the hive mind...

Array redrawing seems to be working sporadically for me under pd 0.38-2
(CVS stable_0_38 from last night) and pd .39. At first I thought it was
just my patch, but then I was playing with Frank Barknecht's fantastic
waveshaper patch and noticed that when I painted in an array the sound
would indeed change, but the array display would not update. Opening the
array would reveal the changes had been made, and when I closed it, the
array redraws. Sometimes it still works, and I can't seem to pin down
what makes it work and what doesn't.

There are lines and lines of this:

invalid command name ".x841a380.c"

being printed to the terminal.