[PD] Help with MIDI i/o Linux Pd

Steve Briggs steve at bananamum.com
Tue Feb 15 21:18:52 CET 2005

You could re-create them at startup by putting them in /etc/rc.local
rc.local gets run at startup after all other system scripts.
Your links are disapearing because you are using devfs or udev right?
so the whole /dev/ directory tree is dynamicaly created in the same way
/proc/ is.

The /dev/midiX devices are OSS specific btw not TCL specific I believe.

...steve...