[PD] Help with MIDI i/o Linux Pd

Steve Briggs steve at bananamum.com
Wed Feb 16 05:18:11 CET 2005

Cool :)
I've not used udev yet. Glad to see it has built in symlink/aliasing.
Strange re:rc.local. I always feel like I've failed to find the right
answer if I have
to use rc.local. Even though it's a perfectly good place to put things
it always feels slightly dirty.

For those who would like to know about the udev/devfs situation here is
a link to an informative read:
http://lwn.net/Articles/65197/

...steve...