[PD] multipoint touchscreen

Greg Joyce gkjoyce at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 03:04:39 CET 2005

I have the stc1000, so far I haven't done anything incredible with it,
but it definitely has a ton of potential.  The unit is extremely
solid (seriously.  the top of the thing is ~1/4" thick aluminum).
The device is capable of 512x512 resolution but currently is limited
by MIDI.  I think they're working on a middleware application to fix
this.  I think the response time is supposed to be in the range of
7ms.  The patch design software is also very usable.