[PD] new pmpd developer

cyrille cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Fri Mar 11 22:55:24 CET 2005

hello thomas,

ok, you're right, there is only few very simple exemple of pmpd.
but in fact, i think all pmpd exemples are simple :-)

but yes, you nead to have a good knowledge of pd / gem before tring pmpd.

making more simple exemples is not really on my todo list.
but if someone make some, i'll be very happy to add them on the exemple
set. :-)

Nicolas should focus on other aspect of physical modeling.
mainly the integration with pd (and datastructure).

anyway, i'll also be very happy if you can upload somewhere video, sound
or images of your instalation.

thanks
Cyrille