[PD] readanysf~: use two versions of Flext?

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Mar 13 23:50:35 CET 2005

Hi Ian,
yes, static linking is the default and it should be no problem to have
two versions of flext. You should change the installation directory of
flext for one (perhaps the older) version and edit the config file of
xsample accordingly. Flext need not be installed to pd/flext, it can
reside everywhere.
Apart from that i still can't imagine that the problem with readanysf~
is unsolvable... i hope i once find the time to look into it.

best greetings,
Thomas

--
Thomas Grill