[PD] readanysf~: use two versions of Flext?

august august at alien.mur.at
Mon Mar 14 02:38:23 CET 2005

> Apart from that i still can't imagine that the problem with readanysf~
> is unsolvable... i hope i once find the time to look into it.

I also hope to find time to look into it. ...but that won't be for a
while.

Thomas, the problem occurs when I delete() an object, specifically an
object who's class is derived from a virtual class.  could this have
something to do with it?

for instance, I have a virtual class, Readsf, from which all other classes
are derived, ReadMad, ReadVorbis, etc.

so, when I create an object, I declare something like:

	Readsf *readsf;
	readsf = new ReadMad();
	delete(readsf);
	readsf = new ReadOgg();

with flext 4.7, it crashes when you try to delete(readsf)

am I mising something in my destructors?

best & thanks -august.