[PD] [hid] - question

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Fri Mar 18 16:44:03 CET 2005

hi all,

Am Freitag 18 März 2005 16:35 schrieb B. Bogart:
> Hey HC,
>
> This sounds really interesting. Very inline with the work of Christian
> klippel on a microprocessor platform using the HID protocol. Also this
[...snip...]

for that i may note that a new firmware for that project is done, which
supports hid and alternatively a non-hid way.
see http://multio.mamalala.de for the current state.
sorry for the messy web site....;)

if anyone needs help with the pic16c765 and usb programming, feel free to
contact me. off-list would be fine for that, as it doesnt really belong to
pd ;) also, any contributions to the project are also welcome, of course.
still lots to do....

greets,

chris