[PD] controlling robots/printers w/ PD

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Mar 27 17:53:54 CEST 2005

Well personally I find basic stamp basic much more reader-friendly than
assembly. But hey a matter of opinion.

Once still has to deal with ports and registers, so I guess there is
only so much wrapping that they can do. But also the basic interpreter
actually runs on the PIC on the stamp!!! pretty amazing.

Windows only yes.

For HW microcontroller stuff is... I heard about some linux toolkits for
programming chips, but I don't think there is one for PICs... I can't
remember the other manufacturer. AM something...

B.