[PD] PDA suggestions

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Wed Mar 30 18:07:58 CEST 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005, Rene Wagner wrote:
> So, if you want to build your system from sources you can do that with
> OpenEmbedded. The same is true for rolling your own distribution.

Hi,

.. in order to make that possible I have put the .bb files (or bbs ?)
on my website:

http://gige.xdv.org/pda/release/openembedded/

These are not the final versions, expecially tk still has a very ugly
hack in it (the font.patch file). For the rest I don't know if I have
done it the right way, comments welcome.

As to the general topic of the thread:
I think I didn't get all the messages, but I would be happy to put the
experiences that people have with different device on my website,
expanding the FAQ.

Cheers,

Guenter