[PD] Re:ffmpeg~/pdp

dafydd hughes dafydd.hughes at rogers.com
Thu Mar 31 04:01:06 CEST 2005

Yves and Guenter, thanks for your replies, and Yves, I'm sorry to make
you answer that question yet again.

It looks like I need to simply find, for now some QT files with jpeg
codec...

In the meantime, I've dropped my search for pdp_ffmpeg~ and switched to
trying pdp_theonice~

However, I run into the same problem: pd can't create it, along with
several other objects, including pdp_charcoal, pdp_i (but pdp_o is okay)
and pdp_icedthe~

Any ideas?  Am I isiing something really fundamental here?  I must
confess I'm getting into an area I don't really understand...

PD 0.38.0 (Guenter's Debian package)
pd-pdp-caedes 1:0.12.4-2
pd-pidip-caedes 0.12.17-1
libtheora 0.0.0.alpha4-1