[PD] tables/graphs and how does RRADical get it's stuff to line up inside the tables?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Mar 31 23:15:43 CEST 2005

Hallo,
andy graybeal hat gesagt: // andy graybeal wrote:

> yea, i'm not understanding that tutorial as simple as it may be, and
> when i said tables, i did mean tables, because for some reason i thought
> this was done in tables (or graphs as pd calls them).  i thought he made
> everything inside of a table and then just cut and paste that table into
> a 'new' pd window and saved.

You don't need any table for making cool looking graph on parent
patches. My tutorial is a bit too short and just deals with lineing up
elements in the most simple way, but it expects some prior knowledge
about graph on parent. For a really good introduction to graph on
parent in general I recommend Chun Lee's GOP howto:

http://goto10.org/-/pdgop.html

Additionally I would recommend to always use a background [cnv]
because then you don't need to check the *.pd file's text source to
find the width/height dimensions to use for resizing the patch in the
parent patch. Instead you can just look at the [cnv] object's
Properties dialog to see the width/height of the GOP patch.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41