[PD] installing PD on osX

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Fri Jun 3 22:51:04 CEST 2005

Le 3 Juin 2005 16:37, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> I tried to get Nando from CCRMA and Marc Lavalee to upload their stuff,
> but it never happened.

I stopped working with RedHat and Mandrake. My intention was to package the
whole CVS. I almost succeeded, but since it was a long time ago maybe the
compiling scripts are not working anymore. It's still a valid project, but
I don't have the required energy. I would love to work on a integration
project to create a Gnu/Linux distribution for PD. I've been told that a
similar project is on its way using DyneBolic.
--
Marc