[PD] Pure Data w/OS X Tiger and Logic (IAC midi)

Dave Della Costa dave at easy-protest.com
Thu Jul 7 04:55:22 CEST 2005

Hey folks, I'm trying to get Pure Data to work with the IAC bus--so that
I can send midi from Logic and get 'notein' working--but I don't seem to
know where to begin.  I've messed around with IAC midi settings, PD
settings show nothing available, and Logic doesn't seem to have anything
relevant to setting this up.  Can anyone with experience in this tell me
where to start?  Searching on the list and on the web has yielded me no
clues as of yet.

Many thanks all,
Dave D.