[PD] Amazing Performance difference - Gem Midi osx

timon botez timon at sosolimited.com
Wed Jul 20 10:13:08 CEST 2005

I was using the version bundled with the installer. It looks like its
the same version on all 3 installers that I used. If you have any
pointers to where I can get the OSX diagnostics software I would be
grateful.

Any word on the dual monitor issue?

Thanks,
T.

GEM: Graphics Environment for Multimedia
GEM: ver: 0.90
GEM: compiled: Apr 13 2005
GEM: maintained by IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: Authors :	Mark Danks (original version on irix/windows)
GEM: 		Chris Clepper (macOS-X)
GEM: 		Daniel Heckenberg (windows)
GEM: 		James Tittle (macOS-X)
GEM: 		IOhannes m zmoelnig (linux/windows)