[PD] conflits connus ?

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 17:22:01 CEST 2005

<translation>
I have had to install McAfee and Norton on my PC laptop.
Since then, my Puredata doesn't load any more, although I tried to
reinstall it several times...

does anybody heard of a some known conflict between those software ?

yeah I know ... I should install linux ... <I dont get it in French=et
ça s'en vient !!/>
</translation>