[PD] joystick button-mashing

poil poil at apfrod.com
Sun Aug 28 15:37:31 CEST 2005

> Which OS are you using? Can you send me an example of your patch?
I am on windows XP. The patch I am updating is here
http://www.apfrod.com/works/2005/04#Shape_Sequencer_Release_1

That does indeed help, thank you Joe! I was assuming. It behaves how I
would expect when I stick a print in place of the route which it didn't
before. But I will have to go back and work out where I have compensated
elsewhere in the patch for this assumption as just changing that part
hasn't stopped it acting wierd yet...

I can't believe I left it like that for a year without realising
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2004-04/019433.html

-poil-