[PD] [Gem] fade using single buffer mode.

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Aug 30 18:12:22 CEST 2005

The replacement would be something like "clear 0" which is a 1% opaque,
or 100% transparent clear, as in the image is not cleared at all. moving
a geo in the gemwin would create trails.

check out the gem-dev discussion about this. It was decided that
single-buffering is more often used for clearmode effects than actual
single-buffering.

b.