[PD] GEM pix_dv

Christian Veit fanfare at gmx.at
Sun Sep 11 17:07:49 CEST 2005

Hallo,

> so you are on debian ?

Kubuntu.

> basically, for each package that is needed by Gem you also have to
> install the dev-package (since you are compiling)

Ok i've installed all packages which are needed by Gem but there is a
Problem with dv1394.h file. The Compiler doesn't find it. So i've tried to
./configure the makefile with –includedir=/usr/src/linux/drivers/ieee1394
the header file is there... My Question is now: how can i reset  the
makefile,that the compiler knows the new directory??

LG
Christian