[PD] GEM

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Sun Oct 23 21:20:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

1. make sure that GEM is being loaded.
start PD.
go to PD Preferences Menu and choose Startup...
make sure the GEM is there.
if not, type it into one of the boxes.
click on save all settings and OK, close PD and restart.
Watch the Pd window at start up, you should see something like this:
GEM: Graphics Environment for Multimedia
GEM: ver: 0.90
GEM: compiled: Apr 13 2005
GEM: maintained by IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: Authors :    Mark Danks (original version on irix/windows)
GEM:         Chris Clepper (macOS-X)
GEM:         Daniel Heckenberg (windows)
GEM:         James Tittle (macOS-X)
GEM:         IOhannes m zmoelnig (linux/windows)

2. to get to the GEM docs, right click on the Pd app icon and choose
"Show package contents"
goto
Contents/Resources/doc
and you will find the Gem folder.