[PD] pool disappears

Gerda Strobl bach at sbox.tugraz.at
Fri Oct 28 15:07:19 CEST 2005

Dear list, hallo Thomas

just installed new version of pool-(using pd-0.39-1test1)

my pd is telling me:
pool 0.2.2pre - hierarchical storage object, (C)2002-2005 Thomas Grill

When i open new file -new object-I write in "pool"-as soon as I click
next to the object -the whole object is disappearing.
but saving the patch shows me in the text file that the object is there.
But on the other side I can open pool-help.pd--and pool is visible--but
copying from there to the empty patch doesnt work.

This doesn't happen with pd 0.38-4-(there it works perfect)--is this
magic disapperance because of pd-0.39?

thx
Gerda