[PD] shell and makesymbol

günter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Fri Nov 4 17:04:31 CET 2005

Hi Ed,

Thanks a lot for trying this on OSX. It seems that the only thing
you had to do in shell was to change the way m_pd.h got included.

In fact, with the build system(s) on CVS it should handle this correctly,
without source code changes. But then I don't know if shell is included in
the OSX build. Might be worth to check out.

Cheers,

Guenter