[PD] pool disappears

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Nov 8 18:04:27 CET 2005

Hi all,
a short followup on this issue... i went into Georg Holzmanns computer
to update the sources, compile ind try out pool and everything worked as
expected.
So for everyone who has problems with disappearing flext-based objects,
check the following:

- use flext and the externals from cvs and update it to the latest version
- check in your flext/buildsys/config-pd-linux-gcc.txt file that PDPATH
points to the pd version actually used (although this should be of no
major imporance anymore)
- compile, install and enjoy

best greetings,
Thomas