[PD] midi input latency with Gem

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Mon Nov 14 20:22:20 CET 2005

Hi roman, list,

i was aware of the audio/video problem as this workaround is
frequently suggested on the list to run 2 instances of pd and
communicate with OSC. But in my case it's even a problem without any
audio, just gem and midi input. that was new to me. i will try to
receive the midi in another instance and send the control via OSC.
maybe this workaround will help also in this case. if i succed i will
post the results.

max