[PD] max msp vs pd

josue moreno josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 21:59:28 CET 2005

Hi all,

about switch to Linux, im a MacOS user, and im thinking about change my
platform, but i have to continue using MacOSX for a while for profesional
reasons.
I bought a external drive but dont know how can install Linux on an external
hard drive...It looks only possible to do in a partition or in a whole
internal hard disk...

any suggestion?

About max vs pd,  i use the two and max is more easy cause the
documentation, but Pd is powerful and has potential cause the comunity,

thanks to all!

" El mutismo aparente de las cosas no es más que la cortés espera de
nuestras preguntas"