[PD] joystick-based interactive musical instruments..

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Nov 18 17:15:30 CET 2005

That's funny, I too was inspired by Michel Waisvisz's The Hands
performance, its quite something.  We should write LiSa for Pd! ;).

This the joystick/mouse instrument that I made using Pd:

http://at.or.at/hans/stickmusic/

The whole process inspired me to write the [hid] toolkit to make the
process easy and fluid, like a rapid prototype for controllers.

.hc