[PD] Re: PD-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 108

Koray Tahiroglu ktahirog at uiah.fi
Mon Nov 21 23:58:32 CET 2005

Hello Hans,

I just did a test run with your Pd0.38.4-extended-RC3.app release, I
dont know if it is only related to my computer, but PD crashes each
time when I try to load PDP library. I am running this version under
OSX 10.4.2, G3 PowerBook.

best,
Koray.

M.Koray Tahiroglu
Media Lab,
University of Art and Design Helsinki, TaiK
Hameentie 135C 00560 Helsinki Finland
http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
http://purenoise.uiah.fi:8000/
tel: +358 40 754 8449