[PD] Re: PD-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 108

Koray Tahiroglu ktahirog at uiah.fi
Tue Nov 22 08:21:19 CET 2005

Yes. seems like  some part of X11 is missing, I need to reinstall it
again, for some reason it didn't install properly earlier.

Link (dyld) error:

Library not loaded: /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.6.dylib

Koray.

M.Koray Tahiroglu
Media Lab,
University of Art and Design Helsinki, TaiK
Hameentie 135C 00560 Helsinki Finland
http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
http://purenoise.uiah.fi:8000/
tel: +358 40 754 8449