[PD] Re: pure == slow, impure == fast ? was purepd

carmen ix at replic.net
Wed Nov 23 05:19:56 CET 2005

> > That's why I'm working on replacing most of the stuff used in RRADical
> > with builtin objects. Unfortunatly there is nothing that can replace
> > [pool] and [OSC] in Pd yet
> > RRADical and I cannot ditch [pool], which is a constant pool of trouble
> > for non-technically inclined users. :(
>
> Is it possible to run MinGW or Cygwin or (GASP!) MSVC6 on Linux, through
> WINE ?

no WINE needed: (not sure what the x is for, maybe x-compile.)

)maybe when hans finishes porting his packager to QNX he could take a look at it..

*  dev-util/xmingw-binutils
      Latest version available: 2.15.94.20050118.1
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of downloaded files: 14,911 kB
      Homepage:    http://sources.redhat.com/binutils/
      License:     || ( GPL-2 LGPL-2 )

*  dev-util/xmingw-gcc
      Latest version available: 3.4.4
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of downloaded files: 28,371 kB
      Homepage:    http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/gcc.html
      License:     GPL-2 LGPL-2.1

*  dev-util/xmingw-runtime
      Latest version available: 3.7
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of downloaded files: 281 kB
      Homepage:    http://www.mingw.org
      License:     BSD

*  dev-util/xmingw-w32api
      Latest version available: 3.2
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of downloaded files: 1,338 kB
      Homepage:    http://www.mingw.org
      License:     BSD