[PD] scrolllist 0.1

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Wed Nov 23 10:11:02 CET 2005

Yves Degoyon wrote:

> Piotr Majdak wrote:
>
> sorry if you don't get this attitude
> but i don't want my externals to run on windows
> ( i thought it was known on this list ).

I didn't konw that. I respect your attidute but I hope you are in a
minority of the pd-world.

> it's my choice but you are still free to make windows versions
> and host them on your site..

Would you send me every new version of scrolllist? As long I find the
time, I'll just include all changes again you removed (but don't remove
your *NIX code ;-) and host the compiled windows binary for other users.

br; Piotr

--
Piotr Majdak
Institut für Schallforschung