[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extendedRC4 for Windows and Mac OS X

Anders Friberg andersf at speech.kth.se
Thu Nov 24 10:43:29 CET 2005

Hi Hans and the list.
Great to see this effort to unify and simplify pd!
I tried the windows version and it looks like a few libs are missing.
Maybe I missed something but I don't see either gem or osc except in
some help patches. I suppose they don't need to be specified in the
startup list? (Sorry if the questions are simple -consider me a typical
user rather than developer. I have been happy using the pd-extended37.0
for a couple of years.)
I tried to load one of my applications (running in old extended) and it
generated the reports listed below.
Another detail is that the menu item "help/1 manual" results in no
action - possibly some link pointing to the wrong place?
/Anders

limit v0.1, written by Olaf Matthes <olaf.matthes at gmx.de>
plus v0.2, written by Olaf Matthes <olaf.matthes at gmx.de>
 switch
... couldn't create
[demultiplex]
    part of zexy-2.1
    Copyright (l) IOhannes m zmölnig, 1999-2005
    forum::für::umläute
    IEM
    compiled:  Nov 21 2005
 dumpOSC 10011
... couldn't create
 OSCroute /QM_LEFT
... couldn't create
 OSCroute /QM_RIGHT
... couldn't create
 OSCroute /YPOS_LEFT
... couldn't create
 OSCroute /YPOS_RIGHT
... couldn't create
 OSCroute /QM_TOP
... couldn't create
 OSCroute /XPOS_TOP
... couldn't create
 OSCroute /QM
... couldn't create
 OSCroute /YPOS_ALL
... couldn't create
expr, expr~, fexpr~ version 0.4 under GNU General Public License
 sendOSC
... couldn't create
[mavg]
    part of zexy-2.1
    Copyright (l) IOhannes m zmölnig, 1999-2005
    forum::für::umläute
    IEM
    compiled:  Nov 21 2005
 OSCroute /angry
... couldn't create
 OSCroute /happy
... couldn't create
 OSCroute /sad
... couldn't create
 dumpOSC 10002
... couldn't create
 grid grid1 400 -1 1 400 -1 1 0 0.005 0.005 1 1 -59 204
... couldn't create
 gemmouse
... couldn't create
 gemhead
... couldn't create
 translateXYZ
... couldn't create
 gemhead
... couldn't create
 translateXYZ
... couldn't create
 gemhead
... couldn't create
 translateXYZ
... couldn't create
 gemhead
... couldn't create
 translateXYZ
... couldn't create
 gemwin
... couldn't create
 switch
... couldn't create
 switch
... couldn't create
 text3d K-E+
... couldn't create
 text3d K+E+
... couldn't create
 text3d K+E-
... couldn't create
 text3d K-E-
... couldn't create
 gemmouse
... couldn't create
 gemhead
... couldn't create
 translateXYZ
... couldn't create
 gemhead
... couldn't create
 translateXYZ
... couldn't create
 gemhead
... couldn't create
 translateXYZ
... couldn't create
 gemhead
... couldn't create
 translateXYZ
... couldn't create
 text3d tender
... couldn't create
 text3d happy
... couldn't create
 text3d angry
... couldn't create
 text3d sad
... couldn't create
 gemwin
... couldn't create
 switch
... couldn't create
 switch
... couldn't create
 gemmouse
... couldn't create
 gemhead
... couldn't create
 translateXYZ
... couldn't create
 gemhead
... couldn't create
 translateXYZ
... couldn't create
 gemhead
... couldn't create
 translateXYZ
... couldn't create
 gemhead
... couldn't create
 translateXYZ
... couldn't create
 gemwin
... couldn't create
 text3d strong
... couldn't create
 text3d gentle
... couldn't create
 text3d light
... couldn't create
 text3d expr
... couldn't create
 switch
... couldn't create
 switch
... couldn't create
borax v0.1, written by Olaf Matthes <olaf.matthes at gmx.de>
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'connect'
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'typetags'