[PD] Still need help with setting up PD as VSTi

DB Multiplicity1 at netscape.net
Fri Nov 25 23:14:00 CET 2005

I downloading the zip file with all the files necessary to make PD a VSTi, however, I'm a little confused as far as the installation instructions.  First I am running both Sonar and energyXT, not Cubase, and I believe that both Sonar and eXT work with VSTs differently than Cubase, so putting the pdvst folder where Sonar/eXT is will not work. Is there another solution?  Anyone running either Sonar or eXT who have gotten PD to work as a VSTi within those programs?

D'Armous Boone

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.