[PD] pd font finetuning with tk scaling ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Nov 27 04:57:03 CET 2005

I think I found something:  if you change the fontspec from Xwindows
style ( -*-courier-bold--normal--10-) to standard Tk style { courier 10
bold }, then it looks like the fonts are the same size on MacOSX and
Windows.  But then, the only problem is that the object boxes don't
adjust, and are too short for the object text.

It actually swings it the other way, with the same font being bigger on
Windows than on OSX.

.hc