[PD] Re: Compiling Gem on debian 64

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Nov 27 05:44:13 CET 2005

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005, thewade wrote:

> I would do that if I had the money, but right now I live in the most
> expensive city in American and I do not have a job...

Well, if you moved to Montréal it would fix that problem...

Besides, I'm in Montréal and I have a room to rent, available right now,
16m² (170ft²), 420 CAN$ (358 US$, 306 EUR), including methane heating,
electricity, telephone and ADSL internet. This is located very close to a
subway station (Jarry) in the lovely neighbourhood of Villeray. We have a
huge kitchen and lots of storage space. Cats allowed. Reply in private or
call using the phone number below.