[PD] [OT] OSC Message Sequencer release!

dorkvac bazynchnai bstine at telus.net
Mon Dec 5 02:57:20 CET 2005

Hi all,

I just finished the second release of Canvas, so I thought I'd upload it
to the mailing list for some feedback.  This time I compiled it for J2SE
1.4.2_10 so it should run on newer OS distributions.

Canvas is basically a piano-roll style OSC message sequencer.  It's
written in Java, so it should run on any platform.  I had some
difficulty getting precise timing, so it might gain or lose 20 ms in a
bar.  It will probably improve by the next version, or I'll just switch
to C ;)

There are many more things to implement, first of which is proper
editing tools (like select, copy and paste etc.) but I want some people
to try it out now.

I'd appreciate any feedback

thanks

-brendan

btw sorry about the 200kb list bomb...i'll work out some other hosting
solution soon