[PD] Crossfade between 4 films moving a slider

Nuno Godinho eu at nunogodinho.com
Mon Dec 12 03:19:34 CET 2005

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your thorough instructions! I still didn't finish it but it's
on it way to working quite well.

In my particular case tweaking the alpha directly is much better than using
pix_mix because this way the films can be dealt with independent (in
paralel) instead of cascading pix_mix objects.

Bye,
Nuno