[PD] Connection with sensors - new devices?

Nuno Godinho eu at nunogodinho.com
Tue Dec 20 17:41:19 CET 2005

Olá João,

I believe you can find alternatives to those here:

http://infusionsystems.com/catalog/index.php

Although expensive, I am not totally sure of this but I believe the great
advantage of I-CubeX is that their sensor's signal can be easily converted
to MIDI which makes them very easy to use in any kind of software, including
PD.

Adeus,
Nuno