[PD] PDDP Homework & Meeting Notes Dec 19th 2005

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 20 23:59:42 CET 2005

I totally agree that teaching is the best way to really learn a topic.
Please contribute anything that you might come p with whille you are
learning Pd.  I wrote a lot of help patches while trying to figure out a
given object, for example.

Also, I find that after I teach a workshop, I always make a few new
tutorial patches for questions that were asked during the workshop.

.hc