[PD] compiling fluid~ using flext

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 12:04:42 CEST 2006

Hello list,

I tried compiling fluid~ today (I also tried using the binary from fbar's
website, but it crashed pd because of fluidsynth's ladspa support, I think)
and I could use some help.  I sucessfully compiled flext and [pool] that
used flext right before this, but using flext with fluid~ tells me this :

[root at localhost fluid]# bash ../flext/build.sh pd gcc
Your combination of platform, system and compiler is not supported yet.
Required files:
/config-lnx.def
and
/gnumake-lnx-gcc.inc
/gnumake-lnx-gcc.inc] Error 1

do I need to edit one/both of those files to get fluid~ to compile? Or is
there something else I'm missing?

Lastly, do I need to use a special argument for disabling ladspa support?

Thanks for any help,
Richie