sequencer archive? was: Re: [PD] Scrollable tracker style GOP sequencer

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 03:35:17 CEST 2006

I agree that you can never have enough sequencers.  Sometimes I get
into a rut with a certain style of sequencing, but switching gears
"lubes up" my creative process.

I think that a collection is a good idea, since traversing cvs isn't
always the most fun way to find things that might fit together in
other ways.  I know this is all in the greater scheme of pddp (at
least I hope so!), so someday we might have a nice taxonomic
nomenclature of the various tools made with Pd.

~Kyle