[PD] multiple variables

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 22:17:20 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to modify the wavetables in the audio examples with a message box
that will include the cosinesum argument with 7 variables for its
parameters, rather than "set" integers.  I've been trying to figure out how
to work with more than one variable at a time - how is this accomplished in
Pd?

I'm essentially trying to define  randomly generated variables that I can
then use to modify the wavetable.  $1 in the message box works fine, but I
need more than one variable for the list of parameters in cosinesum.
Trying to have $2, $3, $4, etc just gives error messages.  Search the
archives but maybe I was using the wrong terms.

Thanks,
Kevin