[PD] Gridflow #import_pix example?

paris at parisgraphics.com paris at parisgraphics.com
Fri Jun 16 16:35:11 CEST 2006

Hi Aalex,

Thanks for the info.
I think I'm either doing something wrong or have compiled Gridflow
wrong, or Gem  or maybe all of the above...

When I try to use one of these objects I get errors, e.g. with #export_pix
I get
error: ArgumentError: expecting 4 channels (got 3)
optional/gem.c.fcs:71:in `void GridExportPix::grin_1(GridInlet*, long
int, T*) [with T = int32]'
[#export_pix]

I'll keep trying.

Thanks,