[PD] netpd creb fat-ass

Enrique Erne pd at mild.ch
Tue Jul 4 00:38:24 CEST 2006

hi beau c

i tried the fatass synth with Pd-0.39.2-extended-test4

  blosc~ syncsaw
... couldn't create
  blosc~ comparator
... couldn't create
resofilt~: 4-pole lowpass ladder vcf

same when i first imported cerb.
[import] loaded library: creb

the resofilt~.pd_darwin is in Contents/Resources/extra/creb
as far as i see  blosc~.pd_darwin is missing.

cheerio
eni